Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just some 'stuff'

My neice turned three the beginning of this week. It's still so weird to hear her talk and watch her grow up and stuff since I remember the day she was born. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when the growing, talking kids are mine. Yikes!
She's beautiful though:


I got a package in the mail today. Trent called when he got home and asked what I had ordered. (he always suspects me of 'online shopping without permission' lol) I promised that I had not ordered anything which got him curious as to what was in this FedEx box for me. "Well, it's from so-and-so in Houston." I still had no clue.
"You want me to open it for you and tell you what it is?"
Pause. Wait a minute. What did he ask? To open my mail? That's like asking someone to open your birthday presents for you.
"No you can't open it you crazy nerd!"
"But it will be sitting on the coffee table staring at me until you get home."
"I don't care, it's mine!"
Finally it dawned on me what it was - my monogrammed jogging suit I ordered a while back from a friends mom (who has a monogramming business). She had monogrammed my friend Meg a jogging suit to wear the morning of her wedding and I fell in love with it and wanted my own! Upon telling Trent this he lost all interest in my package.
"Oh, well since I know what it is now it won't bother me as bad."
Well good. I'm glad I could help you out there dear. :] He's such a nerd.

Anyway, this is the adorable jogging suit she made for Meg:
It says "Soon to Be Mrs. Kaminski" Can we say adorable?!


And this is mine! I'm so ready to wear it tomorrow!!
It says 'Mrs. Day' hehe! :] I love it.


So moral of story, it does not take much to make my day. Just send me mail and you'll be in my blog :]

No comments:

Post a Comment